Olle Torgny - CV in brief
- Organized creative with flexible sense of verbal and visual language, quality and humour.
- Broad experience form areas such as communication in corporate transformations and organisational training as well as service design for health care, detailed planning of large corporate events and e-learning productions.
- Always curious for new challenges, methods and tools for cross competence collaboration.
Education and employments
- Consultant in own company. Strategy, design, e-learning and journalism, 2010-
- Antrop AB, an interaction design firm - target group analyst and creative strategist in UX projects 2008-2010
- Cordial Business Advisers, a management consultancy - creative strategist and pedagogical designer in change projects. 2002-2008
- Essen International, a brand consultancy - brand conceptualiser, 2001-2002
- Icon Medialab - target group analyst and creative strategist in UX projects 2000-2001
- Centre for user oriented IT design, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Interactive Institute. Guest researcher with focus on cross competence teamwork in UX. 1995-2000
- Consultant in own company, branding and design, 1995-2000
- Ergonomidesign (now Veryday), industrial designer, graphic designer 1993-1995
- Konstfack, MFA in Industrial Design, Stockholm, 1987-1992
- ENSCI Les Ateliers, Paris, exchange student 1990-91
- Trainee as art director assitant at the historical museum, Stockholm 1989-90
- Summer school in Domus Academy, Milan, 1988.
- Preparatory art school, Örebro, 1986-87
- High school equivalent art programme with English, French, Spanish, basic linguistics and visual arts (-1986).
Download CV as PDF:
or go to:
<<< Home -
Professional services >>>