Olle Torgny - CV in brief
- Creative and strategist with broad experience.
- A flexible mind, quick to grasp new areas, always looking for the unique distinction and competitive value - "the point".
- As originally industrial designer I am well trained in working in a structured way, creating viable solutions that take many different requirements into account.
- With my broad experience, and various communication skills, I often serve as a link between competencies, requirements, concepts and solutions.
- Depending on the need at hand I can provide texts, visualisations, designs or strategic concepts - or briefs for more niched specialists.
- Recently I have worked in projects such as service design for health care, large corporate events, corporate transformations, e-learning and organisational training.
Education and employments
- Consultant in own company, concept development, strategy and design, 2010-
- Antrop AB, an interaction design firm - strategist and concept designer with focus on usability 2008-2010
- Cordial Business Advisers, a management consultancy - concept designer, change and market strategist 2002-2008
- Essen International, a brand consultancy - brand consultant, 2001-2002
- Icon Medialab, IT bubble leading internet consultancy - concept designer and concept manager 2000-2001
- Guest researcher at Centre for user oriented IT design, KTH Royal Institute of Technology and Interactive Institute 1995-2000
- Consultant in own company, branding and design, 1995-2000
- Ergonomidesign, industrial designer 1993-1995
- Konstfack, MFA in Industrial Design, Stockholm, 1987-1992
- ENSCI Les Ateliers, Paris, exchange student 1990-91
- Trainee as art director assitant at the historical museum, Stockholm 1989-90
- Summer school in Domus Academy, Milan, 1988.
- Preparatory art school, Örebro, 1986-87
- High school equivalent art programme with English, French, Spanish, basic linguistics and visual arts (-1986).
- Born in Tynnered outside Gothenburg in 1967, raised in Ängelholm, south of Sweden. Now living in Stockholm.
- Enjoying single life in Stockholm, spending my spare time with music, motorcycle riding and travels to both common and odd places.
Download CV as PDF:
or go to:
<<< Home -
Professional services >>>